Cosmetic Bonding for a Straighter Smile
Cosmetic teeth bonding is an alternative to porcelain veneers, teeth bonding can be used as a restorative cosmetic dentistry procedure for teeth that are chipped, cracked, discolored, or out of alignment.
At our premier Sacramento cosmetic dentist office, Dr. Arben Celaj uses what is known as the “Tight 3D™ System” combined with “Slick Bands” to ensure a natural look and comfortable unobtrusive feel with cosmetic teeth bonding procedures.
Why is cosmetic dental bonding for teeth so effective?
- Bonding can repair teeth that are decayed (composite tooth-colored resins are used to fill cavities)
- Make chipped or cracked teeth look whole again with tooth bonding
- Improve the appearance of yellowing discolored teeth with cosmetic dental bonding
- Reduce spaces between teeth with cosmetic bonding
- Lengthen teeth that are too short or ground down
- Shape and contour teeth bonding for a uniform appearance
- Protecting portions of a tooth’s root if it has been exposed due to gum recession
The entire team at Dr. Celaj’s dental office prides themselves on attention to detail and patient comfort.
This systematic attention to the tiniest detail is what necessary to provide the ultimate appearance with natural looking cosmetic bonding for your teeth. With teeth bonding, re-shaping, and contouring, there are an array of options when it comes to cosmetic dentistry for you or any member of your family.
Sacramento Cosmetic Tooth Bonding: Take Years Off of Your Smile!
At Arben Celaj, D.D.S. we look forward to enhancing your self-confidence and taking years off your smile! If you’re looking for a professional, qualified cosmetic dentist in Sacramento and would like to learn more about teeth bonding, call Dr. Celaj’s office at (916) 488-1933. We also invite you to complete our brief contact form if email is your preferred method of contact.